- Shall be clean shaven
- Boys shall not wear their hair below their shirt collar; no ponytails or any type of braiding is allowed. Students shall wear their hair neat in appearance with no “outlandish” or “faddish” styles. The Administration makes the determination on appropriate appearance.
- Sideburns may be worn, but must be kept neatly trimmed.
- Students must wear shoes laced or appropriate footwear.
- Boys are not allowed to wear earrings or any body piercings (brow, tongue, nose, etc.) to any school function.
- Caps/visors shall not be worn inside buildings, and must be worn with the brim facing forward.
- No cut-off, ragged, torn jeans or other torn or ragged long pants may be worn. Non-functional patching is not permitted. No excessively baggy pants are to be worn.
- No sleeveless shirts or cut-off shirts may be worn.
- No paraphernalia such as chains will be worn on clothing.
- Shorts may be worn but should be neat in appearance (not ragged or torn). No bathing suit shorts are allowed.
- Shorts, dresses, and skirts are to be no shorter than 4 inches above the top of the knee.
- Girls must wear undergarments, and may not wear any clothing where any undergarments are visible.
- All clothing must have sleeves.
- Girls may not wear clothing allowing exposure of the midriff.
- Girls may not wear “yoga” style pants.
- Girls may have ear piercings. No visible body piercings are allowed (brow, tongue, nose, etc.)
- Clothing designed with suggestive pictures or slogans with gross overtones, sexual references, alcoholic beverages, cigarette advertisements or drug references are strictly prohibited.
- P.E. clothes are not to double as school clothes.
- Sunglasses will not be worn in the classroom.
Dress Code (Grades Preschool-5th grade)
- Students must wear appropriate footwear.
- Students may not wear hats in the classroom.
- Shorts may be worn but should be neat in appearance (not ragged or torn).
- Students should wear appropriate, comfortable clothing on P.E. day.
- Tops should be neat in appearance and tucked in if appropriate.
- Students shall wear their hair neat in appearance with no “outlandish” or “faddish” styles. Boys shall not wear their hair below the shirt collar; no ponytails and no braids are allowed.