REGISTRATION FEE: (NON-REFUNDABLE) – $200.00
Registration is held during the month of March for the next school year. This is accomplished by filing a signed Educational Agreement (contract) for each student entering and paying the required Registration Fee of two hundred ($200.00) dollars. This fee is not included in the tuition total. This fee will be two hundred and fifty ($250.00) dollars after June 1, 2019.
TUITION SCHEDULE 2019-2020
Grades One Through Three ……………….$6,400
Grades Four Through Seven ….………..…$6,500
Grades Eight Through Twelve …..…….….$6,600
- Accounts paid in full by August 15, 2019 will receive a $100.00 deduction for each tuition account paid in full.
- Payments may be made in two equal installments: August 1 and December 1
- Payments may be made in four equal installments: August 1, October 1, January 1, and March 1.
- Payments may be made in ten equal installments with the first payment being due on July 1 and the final payment due April 1.
In order to assist families with more than one child enrolled, the following deductions will be made:
- Families with two children enrolled will receive a $200.00 deduction from the tuition of the child in the lowest grade.
- Families with three children enrolled will receive a $600.00 deduction from the tuition of the child in the lowest grade.
- Families with more than three children enrolled will have no tuition cost beyond the third child. This deduction will apply to the child in the lowest grade.
BUILDING FACILITY FEE
It is required that each family pay a one-time building assessment of five hundred ($500.00) dollars. This is due at the time of enrollment and may be made by check or cash. This fee is Non-Refundable.
$50 Annual Fee per family due on the first day of school to support special projects at the school.
There is a Book Fee due by the first day of school each year. The fee is $325 for grades K-12 (includes a yearbook).
Bus Transportation is provided at no additional cost on presently established routes.
Contracts for students enrolled in the Academy will be sent home by the students, signed by the parents, and returned to the Academy along with the required registration fee. Names of students will not be placed on class rolls until all financial obligations are finalized. The calendar of the school year, the opening of school, fees (books, labs, materials, etc.) and schedules will be mailed to you during the summer.