Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) - $300.00
Registration is held during the month of February for the next school year. This is accomplished by filing a signed Educational Agreement (contract) for each student entering and paying the required Registration Fee of three hundred ($300.00) dollars. This fee is not included in the tuition total. This fee will be four hundred ($400.00) dollars for returning students after March 31, 2023 and is non-refundable.
Yearly Tuition 2023 - 2024
|Grades One Through Three||$6,850.00|
|Grades Four Through Seven||$6,950.00|
|Grades Eight Through Twelve||$7,050.00|
- Accounts paid in full by August 15, 2023 will receive a $100.00 deduction for each tuition account paid in full.
- Payments may be made in two equal installments: August 1 and December 1
- Payments may be made in four equal installments: August 1, October 1, January 1, and March 1
- Payments may be made in ten equal installments with the first payment being due on July 1 and the final payment being due on April 1.
In order to assist families with more than one child enrolled, the following deductions will be made:
- Families with two children enrolled will receive a $200.00 deduction from the tuition of the child in the lowest grade.
- Families with three children enrolled will receive a $600.00 deduction from the tuition of the child in the lowest grade.
- Families with more than three children enrolled will have no tuition cost beyond the third child. This deduction will apply to the child in the lowest grade.
Annual fee per family of $50 due on the first day of school to support special projects at the school. This fee is non-refundable.
Building Facility Fee
It is required that each family pay a one time building assessment of five hundred ($500.00) dollars. This is due at the time of enrollment and may be paid in check or cash. This fee is non-refundable.
Bus Transportation is provided at no additional cost on presently established routes.
Textbook and Learning Tools Fee
Annual fee of $375 for students in grades K-12, which includes a yearbook, payable on the first day of school. This fee is nonrefundable.
Contracts for students enrolled in the Academy will be sent to the parents, signed and returned to the Academy along with the required registration fee. Names of students will not be placed on class rolls until all financial obligations are finalized. The school year calendar, the opening of school, fees (books, labs, materials, etc.) and schedules will be mailed to you during the summer.