STUDENT PICK UP AND DROP OFF PROCEDURES
Before School Drop Off Procedures
Grades K-3. Parents dropping off students in grades K-3, please enter into the bus drop-off driveway and park in the front parking lot area.
Grades 4-12. Parents dropping off students in grades 4-12, please proceed to the church parking lot or parking lot behind the church.
After School Pick Up Procedures
Grades K-3. Parents, please park in the front parking lot. Parents may wait for their students on the sidewalk at the front of the school. Please do not wait outside of their classrooms.
Grades 4-12. Parents, please park in the church parking lot side. 4th and 5th grade parents may also wait on the sidewalk. Grades 6th through 12th parents, please remain in your car and wait for your students to come to your car.
Note: no cars will be allowed in the bus parking lot after 2:40 P.M., or will be allowed to leave the back parking lot after 2:40 P.M. while students are loading on the buses.
- Student drivers must visit the IWA website and fill out the Student Parking Permission Form. The form must be signed by a parent and turned in to the office no later than the end of the first week of school.
- Student drivers must use the main driveway.
- Seniors park in the rear paved parking lot on a first come, first served basis. All senior over-flow parking will be required to park in the rear gravel parking lot behind the Jester Gymnasium.
- Juniors and sophomores who may be driving, use the main driveway. Go through the gate using the gravel road around the baseball field and park in the rear gravel parking lot behind the Jester Gymnasium.
- At the end of the day, senior drivers should wait for the buses to be dismissed. Juniors and sophomores may get in their car and line up on the gravel road at the gate and wait to be dismissed by an administrator. Juniors and sophomores will be dismissed once all senior drivers have left.
- Student drivers who park in the back gravel lot, do not enter or exit through the gate by the cafeteria.
- Please review the attached school map showing traffic flow patterns.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.